Dear Stamp Dealer Partners!
Hungarian Post is looking for stamp dealer partners to vend its new issuances and other philatelic products (thematic sets, year sets, commemorative sheets etc.) in their region of activity.
In frame of a sales agreement we ensure our vendors commission depending on the turnover level they realise.
If you are interested, you can read the substantial points of the sales agreement below.
(Please note that it is only the extract of the final sales contract.)
- Tax number
- Bank details
- Correspondent bank
- Email adress
- Invoicing Address
- Delivery Address
Sale and purchase
- The Buyer places the orders via the Seller's email address ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Seller agrees to deliver the ordered stamps and philatelic products to the Buyer's address.
- Buyer will settle the price of the purchased stamps and philatelic products. via credit card or payment transfer in advance.
- After payment of the stamps and philatelic products the seller will send them by post to the Buyer's address as a priority registered item, with shipments over 250,000 HUF of value sent via international EMS service.
- The Seller will bear the costs related to the delivery of the stamps and philatelic products.
- The Buyer undertakes to continuously sell the purchased stamps and philatelic products through the online stamp shop at …………………….and offline shop address: …………………….
- The Buyer undertakes not to sell the purchased stamps below face value.
- The Buyer undertakes to direct 100% of its sales at markets outside Hungary.
- Any costs and fees arising in the destination country related to the delivered stamps and philatelic products (e.g. the cost of presentation to customs) will be borne by the Buyer.
- Objections concerning the quality or quantity of the delivered stamps and philatelic products must be expressed in writing by the Buyer within 10 days of the receipt of the delivered stamps
- In the event of justified objections to quality and quantity, the Seller will exchange damaged quantities or replace missing stamps or philatelic products. The sending party will bear the costs of dispatching the exchanged quantities.
- The Buyer will return the faulty quantities to the Seller at its own expense.
In case you have any question or you need more information please contact us at email@example.com