International ems express mail
Send mail abroad at express speed
- Send your urgent mail to 114 countries in the world using our International EMS express mail service.
- You can send your parcel conveniently from your door or from your premises in 524 towns in the country.
- If safety is important, you can ask for insurance for your mail (up to HUF 20,000 for items containing a document and up to HUF 50,000 for parcels) free of charge. If required, we will provide packaging material and postal sealing.
- You can track your mail on our website or using our mobile application.
- We will send you an electronic notification about delivery by SMS or e-mail, whichever you prefer, free of charge. In addition, you can enquire about your mail in any stage of shipment and can even change the address.
- For safety reasons, an additional insurance service is available for items not containing documents with a value of between HUF 50,000 and HUF 1,000,000. For mail items containing goods there is also an option for export customs administration.
- An internationally available premium service which ensures the fastest way to forward mail. For detailed information, see our Country Guide page. If the delivery deadline is not met due to the fault of the postal operator, we will refund the basic charge for the service. (This does not apply to mail items requiring customs clearance.)
- Fees listed for countries and weight limits are given in the General Terms and Conditions for Postal Services.
- You can also obtain information about the current fees using the Price calculator.
- To EU member states the service is subject to 27% VAT and to countries outside the EU it is part of the special VAT exempt range (Act on VAT, Sections 98 and 102). EU member states are understood as defined in Annex 1 of Act CXXVII of 2007. However, if the postal customs agent service is used, 27% VAT is included in every case.
- You can post your mail items at post offices designated for EMS acceptance. You can request pick-up at premises in Budapest by phoning +366-1-222-7777 and elsewhere in the country on +36-1-333-7777 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- For information about weight and size limits of items that can be delivered as well as fees, see our Country Guide page.
Can I get a refund of the postage for my EMS item containing dutiable goods sent abroad if the addressee did not receive it within the set time-limit?
For EMS items containing dutiable contents sent abroad, the delivery time may be prolonged due to customs clearance necessary for leaving Hungary and entering the destination country. Consequently, if the delay is caused by customs handling, the postage cannot be reimbursed.