Prepaid postal product family
The most convenient way to send a letter
- If you regularly send letters and want to do this in the most convenient way while also avoiding price increases, the Prepaid envelope and postcard product family is for you.
- Prepaid envelopes of different types and sizes with no value indication can also be ordered from Magyar Posta’s webshop.
- Stable value – no additional stamp is needed for already bought envelopes when prices go up.
- No time limit – can be used whenever you like.
- Cost efficient – can be posted without restriction within the weight limit applicable for letters.
- Convenient – practical and easy to use.
- You can pop an addressed, prepaid envelope into any postbox, except if you wish to send it registered.
- Prepaid envelopes can only be used for the service (domestic or international) indicated on the envelope itself or in the Postage Paid Indicia document.
- Safe – the envelopes and postcards have special security elements incorporated into them in order to avoid abuse.
- For information on the current fees, see “Other fees related to postal services”.
- If the size of the item that you wish to send in a Prepaid envelope exceeds the maximum size for delivery to a letter box (324 x 229 x 24 mm), the fee for the registered additional service is payable.
Can the bubble prepaid envelope be used for both international and domestic mail?
No, it can only be used for domestic mail.