Collection from the door
Send your mail conveniently from home
- You can request a postal parcel to be collected from the door/at a specified address by phone and in person at the post offices listed in column “Q” of the document “ Postal Service Outlets” published on Magyar Posta’s website, and by phone and e-mail through Magyar Posta’s Customer Service.
- The service is only available on working days during working hours. Magyar Posta will reply to the sender within 1 hour of making the request at the latest about the period of time when the mail item can be collected, which may be a maximum of 4 hours.
- Accepting an EMS express mail item at the door is free of charge, and for MPL Business and Net Parcels collection from the door is free for 3 or more parcels. For information about further prices, check the Product Sheet.
- Flexible – Your mail items will be collected in the period of time specified by you, which is a maximum of 4 hours.
- Convenient – The parcels are collected at the address given by you.
- You can find information about the fees for the service in the Product Sheets accessible on the General Terms and Conditions for Postal Services page.
- The service is only available with Domestic EMS express mail, MPL Business parcel and MPL Net parcel mail items.