DELIVERY TO ADDRESSEE IN PERSON
Only to the addressee – no one else
- If you want only the addressee to receive your mail item, choose our delivery to addressee in person service.
- Safe – The mail can only be received by the addressee or his or her authorised representative in person.
- All-inclusive – With this service, all the advantages of registered and advice of delivery items can be enjoyed at the same time.
- For information about the price of the service see our Tariffs page or ask at a post office.
- The delivery to addressee in person service can only be used for registered mail items together with the advice of delivery service on the conditions described for the advice of delivery service.
- This service cannot be used for items addressed to organisations and institutions, or for MPL Postal Parcels.
- The sender must write “Saját kézbe” (delivery to addressee in person) on the item.
Can I use the delivery to addressee in person additional service with a domestic letter service?
No, this additional service is only available for international mail. Its domestic equivalent is the delivery to addressee only additional service.
Can the delivery to addressee in person additional service be used with international letter mail to every country?
The countries where the delivery to addressee in person additional service is available are indicated in the Country Guide on individual pages for each country.