WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC MONEY TRANSFERS
No matter how far you or your loved ones might be, with Western Union you can always feel closer to each other. Support your family, help them in an emergency situation or greet them on different occasions. Send and receive money across Hungary and around the world.
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IS:
With Western Union the money you send can reach even the most distant place in the world in minutes*. Thanks to our unique global network the money can be paid almost immediately in over 200 countries around the world.
For more than 135 years Western Union offers money transfer service and complies with all the legal regulations of the countries. That is why millions of people around the world trust Western Union to send or receive money.
You can visit any of more than 1.000 locations of Hungarian Post and conveniently send or receive money. Your folks abroad can go to over 498,000** locations around the world to send or receive money. So no matter where you are, Western Union is always nearby.
* Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions may apply. See Send form for details.
**Agent location count valid as of 30 June 2013
HOW TO SEND MONEY:
- Fill in the Send money form.
- Hand your ID and the money you want to send.
- You will be given the receipt with the money transfer control number (MTCN) with which your folks will be able to pick up money.
HOW TO PICK-UP MONEY:
- Ask the sender to tell money transfer control number (MTCN).
- Fill in the Receive form and hand it with your ID.
- Collect the money and the receipt.
- Notification by phone
- Home delivery (cheque delivery)
- Sending message
LOCATIONS LIST OF HUNGARIAN POST
For more information please ask our employees at post offices or contact our customer service centre by calling + 36 1 456 6030 or visit the official homepage of Western Union.