To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
The pages of Magyar Posta Zrt. ( www.posta.hu) use a number of cookies. The purpose and nature of each cookie is explained below:
- Visually impaired display toggle
- Anonymous cart handling in the webshop
- MyPost login memorization (only checks weather the user has logged in or not)
- Server side temporary user data handling (personal user identification data is not collected)
- Google Analytics site traffic information functionality (personal user identification data is not collected)
- Cookie usage toggle
- Application internal usage (technical data sending between servers and software)
You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Detailed general information about deleting and/or blocking cookies can be found at
www.AllAboutCookies.org and about browsers at
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, vagy 6
- Safari 9
- Safari 8
- Safari 6/7
Information about our company’s data processing policy can be found here: Adatkezelési tájékoztató.
Magyar Posta Zrt.