PAYMENT FOR GOODS
Safe for the seller, convenient for the buyer
- With the payment for goods service the addressee will only receive the posted product after paying the price for it.
- Safe sales – The mail item is only handed over to the addressee if the specified payment-for-goods amount is paid in cash.
- Flexible – This service allows you to make direct sales, providing you with an alternative sales channel.
- Convenient – The collected amount is delivered to the sender within a short period of time or is transferred to a specified bank account. For the MPL Business Parcel and the MPL Net Parcel no payment-for-goods form is needed.
- For information about the fee for the service, see the Product Sheets accessible on the page General Terms and Conditions for Postal Services.
- The service is only available with Domestic EMS express mail, MPL Business parcel, MPL Net parcel and MPL Courier service mail items.