We’ll keep your parcels safe at the post office
- Parcel storage is an additional service which ensures that parcels addressed to you are held in a separate facility at the post office of your choice until you come to collect them.
- Practical – you can collect your parcels as soon as the post office opens and don’t have to wait for the postman to come to your door.
- Convenient – anyone who has authorisation can collect the mail.
- Flexible – you can choose the pick-up and/or delivery service to go with parcel storage, under which we undertake to deliver large quantities of mail items received at your parcel storage address to the premises you specify at a time chosen by you.
- Discreet – you or your company can remain anonymous as you don’t have to make the address of your own home or your premises public because parcels can be sent to a parcel storage address with a password.
- An individual fee will be set based on the conditions of use after consultation with a staff member.
- The service is only available with a written parcel storage service contract.
- You can check the post offices where parcel storage is available and their opening hours in the Service- and postfinder.